If you want to eat something delicious and healthy, don't hesitate to prepare this zucchini carpaccio. Not only is it a quick and low-calorie dish, but it also has a very appealing presentation. If you love vegetables, we're sure you'll greatly enjoy this gourmet recipe. But if you're in the mood for the traditional Italian beef carpaccio, take a look and get started... How do you prefer your carpaccio?
Ingredients for Zucchini Carpaccio for 2 people
- Zucchini - 1 unit
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
- Modena or balsamic vinegar - 1 teaspoon
- Chopped almonds
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Parmesan shavings
- Salt - 1 pinch
How to make the recipe Zucchini Carpaccio
- The first thing we will do is thinly slice our zucchini. If we have a tool like a mandolin, that's perfect. If not, you can always do it with a sharp knife and a lot of care.
- Prepare the balsamic cream: mix the oil, Modena vinegar, and honey. Stir well.
- Arrange the zucchini slices on a large plate in a spiral shape.
- Sprinkle raisins, almonds, and parmesan shavings over the top.
- With a spoon, drizzle the balsamic cream we've prepared, and your zucchini carpaccio is ready to eat!
Notes and Tips
One little tip: since you can prepare this dish in just a few minutes, it's best to make it right before eating to ensure the zucchini doesn't spoil...