Baked marinated ribs or a meat marinade is a dish that cannot be missing in your personal recipe book. To show you how simple it is and that you will achieve amazing success, we present this recipe. You will see how surprised and how easy this rib marinade is. And if you're left wanting more, here you can see rib recipes to accompany your marinade.
For marinade lovers, don't miss other recipes that will serve to give a different touch to different types of dishes, both recipes with video such as marinade for chicken and marinade for fish.
Ingredients for Marinated Ribs for 2 people
- Pork Ribs – 1 unit
- Sweet paprika 2.5 – tablespoons
- Spicy paprika – 0.5 – tablespoons
- Dried oregano – 2 tablespoons
- Finely chopped garlic – 4 cloves
- Salt – 0.25 – tablespoons
- Anise – 0.25 tablespoons
- Powdered cumin – 0.25 tablespoons
- Olive oil – 2.5 tablespoons
- Water – 5 – tablespoons
- White Wine – 3 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 1 unit
How to make the recipe Marinated Ribs
- We mix all the ingredients except the ribs in a bowl to prepare the marinade.
- We introduce the ribs and smother them well in the marinade, we leave them marinating overnight or for a day.
- We preheat the oven to 356º and put the ribs in a baking dish for 45 minutes with the meat down and the inside of the bones up.
- We turn it over and sprinkle with the juices that are being generated and leave it with the meat up for about 30 more minutes. We serve it hot.
Notes and Tips
If possible, we can roast some potatoes at the same time as the ribs, calculating to finish at the same time.
This recipe would also work with beef ribs or even chicken wings.