Avocado Toast, with creamy Egg and Gulas
Today we want to teach you how to prepare an avocado toast with creamy egg and gulas, which can be a delicious appetizer or even a light dinner. It's a very simple and quick recipe to make, as well as healthy and balanced.
Toasts are part of our tapas recipes, so typical of Spanish cuisine. With bread as the base, you can create multiple varieties in which you can mix sauces and ingredients to create sweet or savory toasts, with meat, fish or seafood, vegetables, and even fruit.
Our avocado toast combines, in addition to all the benefits of this superfood, the proteins of the egg with those of the gulas. These are made with surimi based on Alaska pollock, a fish similar to cod. They are also a food with ideal properties for our body. They are mainly known for their proteins as fish and for being easily digestible.
The result is an absolute delight for your mouth, in which you will find different textures and delicious flavors.
Although on this occasion we have bought the slice of bread, if you want you can prepare it yourself. To do this, we invite you to visit our homemade bread section and choose the one you like the most. Of course, keep in mind that for toasts it is ideal to use a bread with a thick crust and consistent crumb, like the typical country bread.
Do you feel like starting our avocado creamy egg, and gulas recipe? Let's do it!
Ingredients for Avocado Toast, with creamy Egg and Gulas for 1 person
- Slice of bread - 1 unit
- Gulas - 50 gr.
- Avocado - 1 unit
- Egg - 1 unit
- Olive Oil - 65 ml.
- Salt - 15 gr.
- Ground black pepper - 20 gr.
- Milk - 15 ml.
How to make the recipe Avocado Toast, with creamy Egg and Gulas
- We start by heating two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over high heat, and when it's hot, we'll add the gulas to sauté them for 3 or 4 minutes. We'll add a pinch of salt and black pepper, continue sautéing, and remove them as soon as we see they are ready.
- In the same pan, we'll toast the bread slice on both sides to achieve a crispy texture, perfect for our toast. We'll set it aside for the final assembly.
- Next, we're going to open the avocado and scoop out its content with the help of a spoon. We'll cut it into small pieces, put it in a bowl, and add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, salt, black pepper, and a few drops of Tabasco. We'll mash all the ingredients well with a fork until we create a paste. We'll set aside the avocado for the end.
- Now we'll prepare the creamy egg. To do this, we'll put a little olive oil in a pan over low heat and spread the oil with a brush. We'll beat the egg well in a bowl and pour it into the pan. To make it creamy, we'll add the milk, a pinch of salt, and pepper. Then we'll stir it until it is set but not dry.
- Finally, we will assemble our toast. First, we will spread the avocado cream on the crispy slice of bread. On top, we will place the creamy egg and sprinkle a pinch of black pepper over it. Lastly, the sautéed gulas will go on top of everything.
Notes and Tips
What did you think of our avocado, creamy egg, and gulas toast? We hope you liked it. If so, don't forget to share this recipe on your social networks.
We would also love to know what your favorite toast is. You can write it through the comments.
As we mentioned at the beginning, toasts accept many variations starting with the bread, as we can choose regular, whole wheat, rye, salt-free... and the same goes for the ingredients, which can vary as much as each person's tastes.
- Chow Mein - 15/05/2023
- Easy Crepes - 03/05/2023
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries - 05/04/2023
What to eat today? Search by ingredient or recipes