Microwave Omelette in a Mug
Today we are going to teach you how to make the easiest recipe in the world.
A Microwave Omelette in a Mug. Easy and Healthy!
Perfect for breakfasts, snacks or dinners when you don't have time but don't want to miss out on something healthy and delicious.
Ingredients for Microwave Omelette in a Mug for 1 person
- 3 eggs
- 1 small tomato
- 1 tablespoon of fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon of grated cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make the recipe Microwave Omelette in a Mug
- First, we will cut the tomato into small pieces and also chop the basil leaves.
- Next, we pour the eggs into the mug and beat them.
- We break the eggs in the same mug because in our country (which is Spain) consuming the egg as it comes out of the shell does not pose a health problem. But if in your country this is not advised, follow the usual precautions there.
- Now we add the rest of the ingredients, that is, the diced tomato, basil, grated cheese, and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- And we mix everything well with the help of a fork.
- We put this in the microwave for 60 to 90 seconds or until the mixture is solid. We have used a one thousand two hundred and fifty watt microwave, and have found that 60 to 90 seconds is perfect. But it is possible that you have to try to find the appropriate cooking time for your microwave.
- And that's it! In minutes we have a delicious and healthy omelette, perfect for breakfasts or dinners when we don't feel like spending much time in the kitchen.
Notes and Tips
Did you liked the recipe? If so, tell us in the comments because we read all of them and we use your ideas for the next recipes.
And remember, doing it yourself is more fun and healthier. Try making our recipes and you'll see that by following our steps, they always turn out well!
Latest posts by Jose Balandin (see all)
- Chow Mein - 15/05/2023
- Easy Crepes - 03/05/2023
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries - 05/04/2023
What to eat today? Search by ingredient or recipes