Sausage Stuffed Potatoes
1 hours y 10 minutes
Today we are going to show you how to make an easy and delicious Stuffed Potato Recipe. You will need few ingredients and only a few minutes in the oven.
Let's go for it!
Ingredients for Sausage Stuffed Potatoes for 2 people
- 2 large potatoes
- 3 sausages
- 75 grams of grated cheese
- half an onion
- a glass of white wine
- a large tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make the recipe Sausage Stuffed Potatoes
- First, we will boil the potatoes in water with a little salt. We recommend doing it on low heat for about 40 minutes. Normally potatoes are cooked in high heat and in less time, but doing it on low heat will prevent the exterior from being damaged, which we will need for this recipe.
- Next, we will cut the onion. And also cut the sausage. Now we will prepare a frying pan with a little olive oil to brown the onion. Once browned, we will add the sausages and brown them all over.
- Now we will prepare a frying pan with a little olive oil to brown the onion. Once browned, we will add the sausages and brown them all over.
- Then we will add the wine and wait until it reduces and adds its flavor to the sausages.
- When the potatoes are ready, we will remove them and wait a little while they cool down. We do this so we don't burn ourselves, as the next step will require us to touch them with our hands.
- Now we will cut a thin slice on the top, and with the help of a spoon we will empty the interior.
- Then we will place them on a baking tray and in the hole that has been left we will add the sausages and on top we will add the grated cheese.
- Finally, we put them in the oven for about 15 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius or 340 degrees Fahrenheit. We will place them on the top of the oven with the grilling function so that the cheese will brown on top.
Notes and Tips
Did you like the recipe? If so leave us a comment because we always read you and we love to hear from you.
And remember that we publish new recipes every week so stay tuned so you don't miss anything!
Latest posts by Jose Balandin (see all)
- Chow Mein - 15/05/2023
- Easy Crepes - 03/05/2023
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries - 05/04/2023
What to eat today? Search by ingredient or recipes